We offer home delivery service to all of our registered patients. Orders must be placed at least one week before scheduled delivery. Our delivery schedule is as follows:
• 1st Wednesday - Caledonia, Essex and Orleans Counties
• 2nd Wednesday - Orange and Windsor Counties
• 3rd Wednesday - Addison, Chittenden, Franklin and Grand Isle Counties
• 4th Wednesday - Washington and Lamoille Counties
• 4th Thursday - Bennington, Rutland and Windham Counties
To sign up for delivery, please call 802.753.7094.
- There is a minimum order amount of $100 for delivery.
PLACING AN ORDER
- Your delivery address must match the address you have on file with DPS.
- Delivery orders will be taken and scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- Orders must be placed one week before your scheduled delivery day.
- For the safety of our delivery driver, we accept CHECKS ONLY.
- Within 10 driving miles of The Old DMV -- $10
- Greater than 10 driving miles of The Old DMV -- $20
- If you need to cancel delivery, please notify us immediately. There is a $25 restocking fee for missed deliveries.
- The card-holding patient or caregiver must be present and receive product from the driver.
- The patient must present their current, valid VT medical card that designates PhytoCare Vermont as their dispensary of choice.
- Drivers may not enter your residence.
- Driver carries no product other than your pre-ordered medicine.
- Deliveries are only made during daylight hours.
- Driver vehicles have security cameras and are tracked via GPS through security headquarters.
- Our drivers will not be in uniform or in a marked car.
- Deliveries are packaged discretely and stored in a locked container until the time of dispensing.
- Please restrain dogs and other pets.